Saturday, May 10, 2008

Lots to say...

but not enough time to say it.

First off, this is the COOLEST video ever. I'm a dork, but it is very inspiring and something I will remember in all my races.

">

This is also a good article: For Peak Performance, 3 Is Not Better Than 1

I will summarize last week's workout and hopefully in the next few days I will be able to summarize this current week's workout and also some more thoughts. But right now I have a bio final to finish.

Week of 04/28-05/04:
Mon - 3000m swim, 8mi run
Tues - 2500m swim, 30 min bike (trainer)/6mi run BRICK
Weds - 1 hr strength, 27mi bike
Thurs - 3000m swim, 8mi run
Fri - 2500m swim, 6mi run
Sat - 58mi bike (fun ride!), 3500m swim
Sun - 1hr15min bike (trainer)/14 min run

That was approximately what happened... I can no longer remember it fully.

One more thing... I HATE hot, humid weather. This summer is going to be miserable.

No comments: