Friday, October 15, 2010

A Free Friday Night

This is a new one - nothing to do on a Friday night! Well I mean I could unpack all the boxes in my new room in the new apartment, but that requires too much brain power right now to figure out a good organization scheme. Brain power I don't have any left of after this week.

It's funny I was thinking about writing down my new goals for the winter and ones for next year, but Angela already beat me to putting hers up!

Goals for Winter:

  • Join Davis Aquatic Masters to get faster at swimming. My swim is just dismal right now. Take a lesson from the PT's wife and maybe get some help with technique and figure out how to kick right.
  • Go back to Crossfit? I still haven't decided on this one yet.
  • Bike lots.
  • Start a food blog with Heather.
  • Explore feasibility of opening a shop on Etsy.
Goals for Next Year:
GET FASTER
(edit: Dan wants a goal, so sub 5 hours in a half ironman)

3 comments:

dan said...

You should be more specific with that goal :P like, set a certain time you want to be able to hit on the putah creek TT by the end of next season.

Angela and David said...

Masters will make a huge difference in your swimming! And sub 5 is a great goal - next year is your year.

Pat's Place said...

Set those goals! Goals are good to have.