Not really sure how it got to mid-December already. I swear it was January not that long ago and I was just base training. Wondering if I really did 1 and 2/3 IMs this year.
I am not signed up for an Ironman next year. It's weird. But now I am free to do whatever I please. I don't (technically) even need money to enter or travel to races if I don't want to do anything (far away). Well, no, that's a partial lie. I just need money to enter and travel to Austin 70.3 next October. But right now that feels an awful long time away and I am sure all I need is race fee and plane ticket fare plus bike fees. I am pretty sure there's a place (or a few) I can crash.
I feel it's back to winter 08/09 where I swam. A lot. And then swam some more. I kind of like it, and maybe I'm getting a little better. Because I don't plan to do another Ironman with a swim that is over 1:10.
No comments:
Post a Comment