Monday, January 28, 2008

Enough Post-It Notes and tape for the next 5 years

I ran the 3M half marathon yesterday, mainly just for the goodie bag. And indeed it was a great goodie bag - all shapes of Post-It notes, clear tape, band-aids, earplugs, random stuff... and then of course I had to run the half marathon too.

1:55:33

Not spectacular by any means, but considering:
1. I ran 10ish miles on Saturday
2. The tendon or something on the back inside of my left knee hurts
3. I had to pee really badly just before mile 8 adding 3-4 minutes to my time
4. I really just wanted the goodie bag

it wasn't too bad. And faster than the only other half marathon I've run. Next up, AT&T Austin Marathon... hopefully I make it there.

Finishing last week:
Thurs - 3.2 miles during lunchtime at work, 9 miles pm
Fri - 6 miles am, 2500m swim pm/lift arms/core
Sat - run 10 miles, swim 3000m
Sun - 3M half, swim 4500m

Totals: 57.2ish miles run, 16500m swim

No comments: