Thursday, January 24, 2008

I forgot the entire purpose of this blog was to record my workout totals. But I guess last week was my first "real" week where I wasn't just doing whatever whenever.

Week of 01/14 - 01/20
Mon - worked 10 hours so only got to swim 3000m pm
Tues - 7 mi run am since cable installer guy was coming in pm
Weds - run 5 mi am, swim 3000m and run 3mi on treadmill pm since no time to run during work
Thurs - run 12 mi pm
Fri - run 6 mi am, swim 2500m and lift arms pm
Sat - run 23 mi (up to Mt. Bonnell and then around Town Lake)
Sun - run 9 mi, swim 5000m (longest swim workout thus far!)

Totals = run 65 mi, swim 13500m

A cold front came by last week and still hasn't left. Thus it is too cold to bike since I hate not being able to feel my feet afterwards.

Week of 01/21 - now
Mon - 30 min bike trainer am, swim 3000m pm, lift total body
Tues - run 11 mi pm
Weds - 5 mi run am, swim 3500m pm

Weather is crappy. Makes me sad (along with other things).

No comments: