Monday, April 14, 2008

Allergies, Allergies, and More Allergies

Sneezing, itchy eyes, runny nose...

Week of 04/07 - 04/13
Mon - 2500m swim am (master's), yoga pm
Tues - 2500m swim am (master's), 4.5 mi run lunch, 24 mi bike pm
Weds - 1 hr lift (trainer) am, 8.5 mi run pm
Thurs - 55 min trainer am, 4 mi run lunch, 3300m swim pm (thunderstorming in am)
Fri - 2500m swim am, yoga pm
Sat - 37 mi bike (The Dam Loop)
Sun - 46 mi bike, 3700m swim

I haven't run since Thursday... My sister has been visiting since Saturday midday, which has been a nice change of hanging out with myself. We ate lots, spent a lot of time outside, did I mention food? She's pretty agreeable, so it's been a good time. Tomorrow afternoon I'm back to hanging out with myself and trying not to go crazy. We went kayaking on Lady Bird Lake (formerly known as Town Lake) this afternoon and I talked to the guy at the boat dock. I am really thinking about taking sculling/rowing lessons. I feel I need a change of pace from all this triathlon stuff. Granted, I'll still be training for Buffalo Springs, but I need some other stuff too. As I've said, I need to recharge. Also thinking about ordering another yoga DVD.

Luckily for her the weather has been really nice this weekend. "Chillier" than the past couple weeks, but coming from upstate NY, anything above 60 feels warm. Although it was 39 degrees this morning during swimming.

No comments: