Sunday, April 20, 2008

Glutton for Punishment

Week of 04/14-04/20
Mon - 2500m swim am, kayaking in afternoon
Tues - 2500m swim am, 27 mi bike/3 mi run brick pm
Weds - 1 hr lift trainer am, 8 mi run pm
Thurs - 2600m swim am, 8 mi run pm
Fri - 2700m swim am, 6 mi run pm
Sat- 61 mi bike, 2500m swim
Sun - 51 mi bike, 2800m swim

So today while I was biking I started calculating how much I would be biking total. I was originally only planning on doing 40 and then a run, but it occurred to me if I biked 51 miles it would 112 total for the weekend which is the same as the bike length for a full Ironman. So, note to self, do NOT start thinking while on the bike.

Saturday's bike was slow. I felt bad because I think I was slowing my friend down. I blame the wind though.

No comments: