Sunday, October 26, 2008

TWO-OH-FOUR-OH-OH

20,400 yards in 6 days. I can feel parts of my shoulder and back that I didn't know existed.

I also ran about 35-36 miles this week. That might have been a bad idea. I could feel my shins today for a bit.

Biked a wimpy 24 miles outside and 2 hours inside on the trainer. I blame the weather and the lack of people to bike with. Really, I just need to toughen up. For all I know Lake Placid could be wet and windy again. I think I did run out of mental energy this week though and running is the easiest and least brain taxing thing to do.

1 comment:

Pat's Place said...

Thought about you as we headed out to Dripping Springs yesterday and saw all those bikes! It was a wonderful day outside. Cool in the a.m. and warming and so still in the afternoon. Today is supposed to be "cold" with highs in the 60s.