Friday, February 13, 2009

Busy Bee!

So busy! Working, training, eating junk, sleeping, baking brownies to suck up to manager... leaves not much time for anything else. And once again, not even a break for the first two days of the long (hurray!) weekend.

Saturday - bike 2.5 hours (probably on trainer since it's WET here), maybe short swim, go to downtown Sacramento to watch prologue of Tour of California, go to Napa to have dinner/visit with dad

Sunday - run 90 minutes (hopefully, but it's supposed to be really wet and windy) in Napa, drive dad to airport, go to Berkeley to get brunch with friend, maybe go to Santa Rosa to watch finish of Stage 1 of Tour if the weather is not so foul

Monday - run errands and start real coached training!

I survived the time trials this week. 1000 yards swam in 17 minutes and average 177 bpm for run and 147 bpm for bike. Once I figured out the heart rate monitor it's actually kind of entertaining.

Will report back with photos of something.

2 comments:

Pat's Place said...

Sounds like a great week--all things considered. Brownies! Yum! And I don't seem to have any e-mail for you except U of I. Checked out Netbooks you mentioned. Neat size!

El-ahrairah said...

", go to Berkeley to get brunch with friend, "

yayyyyy

Why no rss feeds =(