Per request of coworker/friend that I run/ride with I have baked some blueberry mini muffins for our Monday group meeting tomorrow. Lots of refined flour and refined sugar... yummy. But tasty, with a pronounced (maybe more than is best) lemon flavor and big blueberries. As per his suggestion too, I also bought chicken at the grocery store. I don't know why, but the chicken here seems to have a lot more fat on it than the chicken in Illinois. So I kind of wanted to puke when looking at it, but bought some anyways. There goes my attempt at being pescetarian, but I've been gaining weight (3 lbs in one week!) although am always hungry. So I think I need to rethink my eating habits. Less cookies, more protein. Harder than one might think.
Week of 02/04-02/10:
Mon - 30 min trainer am, 2500m swim pm/lift total body
Tues - 11.5 mi run pm
Weds - 5.5 mi run am, 3500m swim pm
Thurs - 3 mi run lunch, 9.5 mi run pm
Fri - 5.5 mi run am, 2500m swim pm/lift upper body
Sat - 16 mi bike - 18 min run - 22 mi bike, 3000m swim
Sun - 12.5 mi run, 2500m swim
I don't know what is wrong with the heaters at the pool, but yesterday the water was a toasty 76 degrees and today it was 75 degrees. And today it was cloudy, so after having goosebumps for the entire 2500m I called it a day. And went to buy supplies for muffins. Although two Fridays ago it was 74 and cloudy/night, so perhaps 76 is just balmy.
Austin Marathon in one week... ought to be interesting. And hilly!
1 comment:
Damn Amy...you're such an athlete AND you kick my ass in grades (chemistry?).
I'm planning out a cardio and lifting schedule. I've tried it in the past, but for one reason or another, I always fail at keeping up with it.
You should help motivate me via blogspot from time to time.
And yes, you can link me. And without directly asking for your permission, I will link you too...as soon as I figure it out.
Post a Comment