Thursday, November 6, 2008

Numbers

I think this week is about numbers.

From Friday to yesterday (count today to make a week) I biked 5 times (Fri/Sat/Sun/Tues/Weds) for a total of 222 miles. (156+66)

From Saturday to today (that's 6 days) I consumed an entire large value bag of peanut butter cups. There were supposedly 26 in the bag. Along with many Kit-Kats, 3 Musketeers, and Snickers. I was trying to be frugal by waiting until after Halloween to buy the Halloween candy. Now I just have a tummyache.

It's funny how I can bike so much (and swim and run a bit) and still gain weight. Darn candy! Darn willpower! Darn exam I failed yesterday!

1 comment:

Pat's Place said...

Wow! If I ate that much candy I would have a complete breakdown! Sugar gives me a high and then I drop down with a thud! Ugh! I am getting to the point where I hate the thud more than I love the candy!