Sunday, September 28, 2008

So tired

that I just actually took a nap. that I actually decided not to go swim. that I am not even hungry. (Though that may be because of the dozen or so fun-size Halloween candy bars I ate 3 hours ago.)

I think this past week was also the first of the semester sicknesses where I just feel tired and icky most of the time. I have never quite figured how to get rid of the icky feeling either. It just comes and goes. My appetite kind of disappears along with it, except I keep eating no matter what.

Nothing too interesting to report. Did a 55 mile ride with two people from the tri club which was fun. It was much more entertaining to bike the route I used to ride regularly last year with company. And made the time pass a lot faster and the wind not seem so horrible.

Only ended up swimming 11901m this week since I didn't go today.
Biked 127 miles.
Ran 20-21 miles.

I get shin splint pains on the front/side of my left shin at the beginning of every run now. Usually mid way through they disappear but it's annoying. I haven't figured out if it's my shoes or because my left leg got weaker from unuse.

1 comment:

Pat's Place said...

Sounds like you might need some vitamins?? Hope the icky feeling goes away soon. Maybe allergies?